Blogging for Light
Monday, November 13, 2006
 
The good, long day
My alarm went off at 5:30, but I didn't get up till six. Raven and I walked in the semi-darkness, but it's still not too cold out, so I can't complain a lot. Tim and Mark got up and out the door to do drywall, Christina's bus arrived on time, right at our door, and I packed a lunch and supper for myself (Tim a lunch too).

I was happy to be starting the day at Anthropology/Sociology. I dropped off my HR information about retirement benefits. I ran up to IT to give them a print out of printer woes. (How come a printer can print out what's wrong with it but can't print out what you want it to?)

I got a little more settled in at my job at the Seminary. I did several data entries, worked on setting up new voice mail and getting my password to the data system on my computer.

I left a little after 8 pm, after spending almost 12 hours on campus. When I got home, I had forgotten Tim had book club tonight. Now he's home and happy at his computer.

The best news of all is that I should have my car back on Thursday. The damages won't be too hard to fix, so I don't think we'll bother getting a loaner car. I'll be so happy to have Scotty McGregor, the Highlander, back!

Till next time,


Suzi

Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger