Blogging for Light
Friday, September 30, 2005
 
Off to the women's retreat
Today I'm leaving for up north. Beautiful Covenant Pines. I haven't been up there since the women's retreat I attended two years ago. I know there are new buildings and facilities. I look forward to eating in the new dining hall (I did eat in there last time) and enjoying the beauty of God's handiwork at the spacious grounds nestled between two beautiful lakes. We can watch the sun set over Round Lake and gather around bon fires or the huge fire place in the retreat center.

We will enjoy fellowship, worship time, small group discussion and quiet time, as well as games and activities. It will be a time of refreshment and rest (well, refreshment any way!).

Can't wait.

Till next time,


Suzi

Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger