Blogging for Light
Thursday, August 18, 2005
 
Galatians 3:1-14
Today's Scripture

Paul here clearly points out that we are saved by faith--by our belief in the work that Jesus did on our behalf--not by our own works. All our efforts to come to God are futile--God is the one who came to us in the person of his Son, Jesus Christ.

Every day I need to remind myself to have faith, to believe, to allow God to work through me. Whenever I attempt things on my own strength, I am frustrated. True peace comes when we release our lives to God and rest in the belief that he has saved us and wants to give us a victorious life that is pleasing to him.

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. When we ask him, God is there to help us through any situation and act in a pleasing manner to him in all we do.

Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger