Blogging for Light
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
 
1 John 5:13-21
Today's Scripture

As we draw closer to God in our Bible study and prayer time, we can know him more and understand his will for our life more. When we pray according to his will, he will hear us and answer us.

As I pray for my children as they approach adulthood, I pray that they will be under the control of God, who can keep them safe from the evil one who controls the world. I pray that they may have the understanding of God--that they may know him who is true. I pray that he may keep them from idolizing the things of this world, as John says in his concluding sentences.

And I pray for this things for my life as well.


Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger