Blogging for Light
Friday, March 04, 2005
 
2 Corinthians 10:7-18
Today's Scripture


When I sit down to write these blogs, I don't often think about the years of training I've had as a writer. I don't think about my education, or of how I dreamed of becoming a famous writer one day (well, maybe sometimes I think of that). When I come, I hope that I come in humility, as a willing vessel, knowing that my words and thoughts are not profound, but praying that God may use this little blog somehow, not only to strengthen my faith and knowledge of Him, but to help others who are on the same path, or who are seeking to find the path.

It seemed Paul was rather intimidating in his letters to the Corinthians, but some viewed him in person as a rather meek person. God uses us in our weaknesses and wants to boast of his strength in areas where we are not strong. I pray that those who read these words will see, through my feeble attempts to understand Scripture, the light of Christ shining through them.

Then we can all boast together--not in ourselves or our accomplishments, but in the Lord and what he is doing through his people, not only in spite of their weaknesses, but because of them.

Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger