Blogging for Light
Thursday, February 24, 2005
 
2 Corinthians 6:1-13
Today's Scripture

I wonder, how willing am I to suffer so that others may see God at work in my life or hear the good news of salvation through his Son? Paul suffered beatings, imprisonments, riots, hard work, sleeplessness, hunger and more in his zeal to share the love of Christ.

I have trouble enduring aggravation from teenage children. Yet God is patient with me, longing to work through my life if only I will be a willing vessel for him.

I want to be like Paul--eagerly expressing my affection for others, even with it is not returned. I want to open my heart wide to those who need to hear and see the message of God. And I should start with my own family.

Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger