Blogging for Light
Friday, November 19, 2004
 
Psalm 92
Today's Scripture

A psalm. A song. For the Sabbath day.

How worthy of praise is our God! How great are his works and profound his thoughts (v. 5). And even though the wicked may seem to prosper, they will perish. The Lord defeats our enemies and the righteous flourish like a palm tree, growing like a cedar of Lebanon.

I hope when I am old, I can say I will still bear fruit in my old age, I will stay fresh and green. And as long as I proclaim, the Lord is upright, he is my Rock, I can tap into his youthful strength and know the joy of serving a holy God all of my days.

Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger