Blogging for Light
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
 
Philippians 4:21-23
21Greet all the saints in Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me send greetings. 22All the saints send you greetings, especially those who belong to Caesar's household.
23The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.[2]

One of my favorite parts of our worship service at church is greeting the saints--or greeting those who are "yet to be saints." I'm always a little unsure of greeting people I don't know, but when I venture out and do so, I have always been rewarded with a sense of connection and harmony that I believe comes from above. When others greet me first, I am even more aware of a common bond we share and thank the Lord for such fellowship.

In yesterday's blog, I mentioned that Monday's blog never posted. And now, through some miracle (from God?) , it has reappeared from its lost place in cyberspace. So, I say to my blogging friends/readers out there, the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. I hate to come to the end of Philippians, but I plan to continue a study in another book. Any suggestions? And thanks to any of you who may have stopped by recently from blogs4god. I hope we may keep in "touch"--and again, greetings and grace be with you all. Amen.



Links
  • Google News
  • Timman's thoughts
  • Swansmith
  • Northwoods Soccer Mom
  • Our Favorite Lutheran (save Martin)
  • IdeaJoy
  • Blogs4God
  • Bible study helps
  • Read the Bible online
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger